Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a parts store and there is not a listing for an AC Delco iridium plug. There isn't a listing for Delco at all. I saw online it said that Bosch iridiums are the OE style but I would like the Delcos if thats what they came with. Anyone know where to get those or know if the Bosch are indeed the OEM plug that came with the car? Thanks.

Here is the Bosch number: HR7MPP302

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Do you have the 3.6? My 06 GTP has the 3.9 I am about to tune it with ACDelco Iridiums 41-100 and some Magnecor 65273 KV8.5MM competition wires. I know the wires will fit, I ordered those on line, the plugs I bought at a Car Quest. You should be able to order them online somewhere too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
07 came with the 3.6. It has coil on plugs so no wires either. It lists the 41-100's for the 3.9 but doesn't list any Delcos for the 3.6. Only Autolite, Champion, and Bosch iridiums.

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
well I found a listing of 41-990 for the AC Delco for the 07 GTP with the 3.6. I am surprised you have had so much problems with this since you work at a parts store. This is GM's part number 12597464, so they are the same plugs that came stock in your car.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those aren't iridiums those are double platinums. I found those already but wanted the iridiums. Does this mean my car came with double platinums instead? Everywhere else I saw said original is iridium.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.