Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you have the panoramic sunroof option on our G6? I purchased mine new in Texas. I have moved cross country & have yet to see another one. This of course makes me wonder how many people were actually enticed to purchase one based on this feature? I realize that only 2005 featured this option, pity really... I think it was an astounding option.

Let's hear from the rest of you panoramic roof members...:) :glasses:

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
I have one but it wasn't really a selling point for me. It's more of a pain now because of the rattling/wind noise, but I'll eventually get that fixed, hopefully the first time they'll fix it right.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Get out of it as soon as possible! It has so many problems and gm will not admit that it's defective. read my post a few post's below yours. I thought it was great untill it broke the first time. Then it was at the once a month since then. If you want to know more, answer my post and I will tell you the whole pitiful story. rchilds

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.