Pontiac G6 Forum banner

201 - 220 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #202
list updated, please let me know who did not get my email but i marked as shipped and provided with tracking number, please contact me. Hope everyone enjoy the product. Feel free to add yourself in the list if you still wanting to get a set before the group buy is ended.

·
Phantom Warrior
80 Posts
TOTAL TEASER!!!! I'm on my way out the front door of my house, going back to work from lunch, and a UPS truck pulls up infront of my house and the guys waves at me. Now I'm standing there, after I wave back of course, thinking to myself...."They just shipped yesterday, theres no way they are here already....Are they?" So after what felt like 10 mins went by for the guy to come out the truck with a big box that actually looks like a decent size for two headlights....He starts walking up my driveway, I say hi and start smiling.....IM SO EXCITED....It has to be them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!! He looks back at my house number and says "Oh, this is 603...I thought I saw 604. I'm sorry. Have a nice day sir."

·
Banned
258 Posts
TOTAL TEASER!!!! I'm on my way out the front door of my house, going back to work from lunch, and a UPS truck pulls up infront of my house and the guys waves at me. Now I'm standing there, after I wave back of course, thinking to myself...."They just shipped yesterday, theres no way they are here already....Are they?" So after what felt like 10 mins went by for the guy to come out the truck with a big box that actually looks like a decent size for two headlights....He starts walking up my driveway, I say hi and start smiling.....IM SO EXCITED....It has to be them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!!!!!! He looks back at my house number and says "Oh, this is 603...I thought I saw 604. I'm sorry. Have a nice day sir."
Oh thats gotta suck man....lol. Id be pissed. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Mine says this : LACHINE, QC, CA 26/10/2010 8:06 PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE

I have yet to get a call or email from them...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Me too, mine is stuck at Windsor Ontario. Don't get your hopes high, that package will go back to the US and back again to Canada. Weird how UPS handles packages. I once ordered spark plug wires, it went from LA to Canada, then to Ohio back to Chicago and back to Ontario. Took the exact 5 days of paid shipping. lol :beer:

Exception is customs. It will just sit there for a day then go back out to shipping.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Post pics waterfowler!!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Sooo shiney..i want mine NOW

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
Just a FYI for Canadian buyers, have some cash ready at the door. I always get stupid custom fees when UPS delivers stuff from the US.:mad:
i plan on disputing the fees if its anything significant.

usually fees are for just that, your getting a good deal and paying no tax from the states. but this wasnt a regular situation....it was a group buy from being a member of a club.......hopefully thats valid lol

·
;)
386 Posts
just wanted to know is it normal when tracking our package that the entire address isnt posted. Damb seeing those pics are teasing the hell out of me.:banghead:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Me too, mine is stuck at Windsor Ontario. Don't get your hopes high, that package will go back to the US and back again to Canada. Weird how UPS handles packages. I once ordered spark plug wires, it went from LA to Canada, then to Ohio back to Chicago and back to Ontario. Took the exact 5 days of paid shipping. lol :beer:

Exception is customs. It will just sit there for a day then go back out to shipping.
yea i called UPS they told me it was customs and said i should receive the package Nov 1st... not too bad but i was hoping to get them before the weekend so i would have time on the weekend to install them...

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Ah well better than never eh

·
Registered
392 Posts
OK......

Huge box
Now get them installed and get some more pics :p mine aren't coming till Friday, so hopefully I'll get them in over the weekend.

In reference to the huge box... At least we know they packaged them good :D

·
Professional geek
433 Posts
Oh thats gotta suck man....lol. Id be pissed. :mad:
Yeah well, I checked this afternoon and saw "Exception" posted so I figured the UPS driver didn't see my note. Nope, the F&*(er saw it, and wrote, "sorry, this package must be signed for in person." Don't think my boss is gonna be happy with me staying at home all afternoon as that's the only way I could. Bastards have always taken my signed notes before. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

~ MattInSoCal

·
Banned
258 Posts
Umm...doesnt it state on the Miss delivery slip somewhere that the resident can choose to have the package left for them at the door? So just check that block, and leave that slip visible to the driver and everything should be good to go.

201 - 220 of 491 Posts