·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
keep it going :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
alright, i am currently handling the payments, and will be calling all those who wants to pay by credit card in a second. Thanks! list will be updated soon

·
Registered
63 Posts
just made payment so excited lets get this done

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'd love a chrome set without HID! Thanks! Are there still Chrome sets left? Should I just send the payment now?

1. G6OC - Abyssul (Black with HID)

2. G6OC - Delfuego (Chrome with out HID)

3. G6OC - Care9012 (Black with HID)

4. G6OC - G6-Lover (Chrome without HID) PAID

5. G6OC - SmokeyPsa (Black with HID)

6. G6P - SFDevine7 (Black witout HID)

7. G6P - brmgxp09 (Chrome with HID)

8. G6P - Rickygt (Black without HID)

9. G6OC - MattInSoCal (Black w/o HID)

10. G6P - xLemosx (Chrome Without HID)

11. G6OC - Filian (chrome w/o HID)

12 .G6P - JoJo (black without HID)

13. G6OC - rockinthag6 (black with HID)

14. G6OC - waterfowler76 (chrome w/o HID) PAID

15. G6OC - Pilgrams (black w/o HID)

16. G6P - zillmerm (black w/HID)

17. G6P - CUZ_IM_ME (BLACK W/HID)

18. G6OC - Firedown (chrome with HID)

19. G6OC - smc971 (chrome w/o HID) PAID

20. G6P - Jacquel (black w/o HID)

21. G6P- JGP21 (black w/o HID)

22. G6OC - MAdams985 (chrome w/o hid)

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I'd love a chrome set without HID! Thanks! Are there still Chrome sets left? Should I just send the payment now?
Yes, send the payment ASAP since chrome sets are limited.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
list updated, some members already told me they are going to pay later this week and i am waiting for some returning phone calls hopefully work out. Unfortunately Abyssul have to hold on until he got the fund available. But i will honor you the group buy price whenever you have that ready! Since you guys been helping me so much. i will take the Number 1 Spot from Abyssul and it dropped down to 19+ payment get the 20+ deal. Come on guys!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
I really hope we can get the 20+ price :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
list updated, some members already told me they are going to pay later this week and i am waiting for some returning phone calls hopefully work out. Unfortunately Abyssul have to hold on until he got the fund available. But i will honor you the group buy price whenever you have that ready! Since you guys been helping me so much. i will take the Number 1 Spot from Abyssul and it dropped down to 19+ payment get the 20+ deal. Come on guys!
With me on the list, even without Abyssul, we are at 21. Why are we not yet at the 20+ price? If I were to send in payment, would I send it for the 15-19 process or the 20+ price?

·
;)
386 Posts
With me on the list, even without Abyssul, we are at 21. Why are we not yet at the 20+ price? If I were to send in payment, would I send it for the 15-19 process or the 20+ price?
we are at the 20+ discount so send in your $180.00(chrome or black w/o HID) & all your info or contact him via phone.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
We are assuming that (nearly) everyone on the list can pay for this though.

Thanks for the kind gesture Ray. I will keep it in consideration for the future. :eek:

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Sorry to hear you wont be getting a pair Abyssul just saw that post...when you can be sure to get some!!

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Get any other payments Ray?

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Everyone but JoJo, filian, rockinthag6, delfuego, and MattInSoCal have read my private messages.

CUZ_IM_ME isn't even a existing member that G6-Lover added to the list. Any explanation here?

If none of them reads it within the next day or so, I will personally email them if their email is listed.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Everyone but JoJo, filian, rockinthag6, delfuego, and MattInSoCal have read my private messages.

CUZ_IM_ME isn't even a existing member that G6-Lover added to the list. Any explanation here?

If none of them reads it within the next day or so, I will personally email them if their email is listed.
CUZ_IM_ME does seem to be a user. http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/member.php?u=8449 though he's only made one post and that one post was adding himself to the list.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
seems like i got around 13 payment so far, some pending on E check still. hopefully more can send me payment so i can ship it before November.

·
;)
386 Posts

I got your private msg to refer to the thread. Just that one msg though. Am i suppose to do something back. I paid what else is there?

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
I had attached tags to my PM's so I would be notified of who read my PM. I just stated the list. Maybe you read the PM in a email or something? The message is still labeled as unread. :p

G6-Lover, that makes sense now, but he was put down as G6P. I didn't search in G6OC for him.

21 - 40 of 491 Posts