Pontiac G6 Forum banner
441 - 460 of 491 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
How about you lay off him? What the hell is he doing wrong? It's a public forum, who's to moderate the conversations he's allowed to join? The more people that know about Spyders crap products, the better.
Exactly, Where as some guys had some good luck, the news is turning out to be bad for many others... No response from said company owner, no refunds etc... Poor light output, condensation, screwed led's... List goes on. I feel bad for the guys that got ripped off really on these shitty lights...

Think it's time for everyone to open up a paypal dispute and try and get some sorta response.

· Registered
29 Posts
How about you lay off him? What the hell is he doing wrong? It's a public forum, who's to moderate the conversations he's allowed to join? The more people that know about Spyders crap products, the better.
You guys aren't being very respectful though... Through 15 pages of people saying they are unhappy with them you guys have made it you mission to rub it in that they made a stupid decision buying the head lights... Trying to act like you're so smart and we're dumb for buying em... If your worried about people hearing spyder sucks don't worry there is 15 pages of that without you.. Comments from people that don't have the headlights doesn't do anything so why comment? You're not helping any cause sept for boosting your post count and rubbing it in that you didn't waste $205... On the other hand I say money well invested cuz I love my new headlights...

Leave this thread for what it's supposed to be people that want to buy/ have bought these headlights... Anything else you're just trolling.

· Registered
48 Posts
You guys aren't being very respectful though... Through 15 pages of people saying they are unhappy with them you guys have made it you mission to rub it in that they made a stupid decision buying the head lights... Trying to act like you're so smart and we're dumb for buying em... If your worried about people hearing spyder sucks don't worry there is 15 pages of that without you.. Comments from people that don't have the headlights doesn't do anything so why comment? You're not helping any cause sept for boosting your post count and rubbing it in that you didn't waste $205... On the other hand I say money well invested cuz I love my new headlights...

Leave this thread for what it's supposed to be people that want to buy/ have bought these headlights... Anything else you're just trolling.
I really wish there was some invention to show people your tone when you post.

That, and a fist that can punch people in the face....

· Registered
29 Posts
I really wish there was some invention to show people your tone when you post.

That, and a fist that can punch people in the face....
Oooo big man trying to make threats over the Internet grow up buddy only reason you want the forum to have a way to punch someone in the face is cuz you wouldn't have the balls to do it in person. I would love to see you in person and watch how fast you would cowar in fear cuz there is no screen to hide behind. I'm done here you kids that don't know what you're taking about piss me off and your empty threats over the Internet with your snyde remarks just show you really are a kid congratulations.

· Registered
38 Posts

Rub It In hahahahaahahah Were trying to do nothing of the sort here, If I really wanted to call people "dumb" for buying them, I'd just come out and say it.

If anything were just trying to get people's attetion and that they need to take action, because a lot of guys we feel got ripped off and should not have to deal with the shitty quality... I researched these lights high and low and found very little good things said about the whole company and all the lights they make, which is why I never purchased them. Guys here need to get after spyder for their money back or something else because they should not have to put up with these half ass lights. If guys wanted these strickly for looks, that's great because they look decent but that's as far as it goes, and even then when your led's are fubared, condensation inside etc... Doesn't add much to the look...

If your happy, that's awesome but 90% of people truly arn't and should be taken care of by spyder... Some guys expected some little things but the problems and mods to be done to them are rediculous. Like a response from a company saying " silicone the edges" to me is a laugh... They should not leak, PERIOD!

Just because me or joe blow did not purchase the lights does not mean we can't add to the conversation.

· Da.v3
597 Posts
yall stfu if you haven't bought the lights or have questions or anything constructive to add here.

installed mine with hids from china and they work fine....gota fine tune the projectors....have a whole week to mess with them

halos to running lights - white and black

leds to turning lights - yellow and black

· Banned
258 Posts
Wow, this thread got interesting!! I have these lights, and I had them installed now for about 2 weeks, and now there for sale......You get my drift. They should be gone by the end of next week. Ill let someone esle mess with it....lol.

· Registered
48 Posts
yall stfu if you haven't bought the lights or have questions or anything constructive to add here.

installed mine with hids from china and they work fine....gota fine tune the projectors....have a whole week to mess with them

halos to running lights - white and black

leds to turning lights - yellow and black
Did you have any spots like mine (see pics in previous pages)?

· rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
To get back on the topic of these headlights. Installed for 3 days now. My entire right side headlight is full of condensation. I would try to pm ray, but that can't happen because there isn't enough room. I'm going to call tomorrow morning, and if i cannot get in touch with him, I'll try again Monday. And after all, since alot of us have in fact been ripped off. I'm going to light up the spyder website with horrible reviews. Posts links to our thread and all the issues, and find any other sites that happen to sell any spider product. Bc the customer service is horrible, I'm disappointed big time. I'm kind of glad I didn't pay full price for them. Lol

· Registered
130 Posts
To get back on the topic of these headlights. Installed for 3 days now. My entire right side headlight is full of condensation. I would try to pm ray, but that can't happen because there isn't enough room. I'm going to call tomorrow morning, and if i cannot get in touch with him, I'll try again Monday. And after all, since alot of us have in fact been ripped off. I'm going to light up the spyder website with horrible reviews. Posts links to our thread and all the issues, and find any other sites that happen to sell any spider product. Bc the customer service is horrible, I'm disappointed big time. I'm kind of glad I didn't pay full price for them. Lol
Finally someone else with one headlight full of condensation. I sucks really bad and I hate it. I am really up set because the HIDs look pretty good in all four of my lights (low/fog). Now you cant even see the halos in one headlight, WTHeck! I took it off and tried to dry it and I cleared up. THen went back outside with it and it came back. SMDH!!!

· Registered
48 Posts
As much as I hated this product, I finally have them in condition to be usable so I don't see it reasonable to pay 20% restocking plus shipping. If they get condensation or I get a fix it ticket, then I will be disassembling and following the tutorial to fix them.

· Banned
258 Posts
This has got to be the biggest rip off in G6OC history...:eek:

No refunds, no explanations, no communications at ALL!! WTF!! Mods and Admins have to get involved here, to see if Ray can do SOMETHING!! I feel really bad for the people that have condensation in there headlights, and LEDs blowing out?? I wonder if you can report him to BBB. :mad:

· Da.v3
597 Posts
Did you have any spots like mine (see pics in previous pages)?
similar...

more of a ring effect...

i got diff spacers and filed groves in them....i have a few and im going to try a few things this week with diff amount of spacers, aiming them up down and left and right....see what can be done

· Registered
48 Posts
similar...

more of a ring effect...

i got diff spacers and filed groves in them....i have a few and im going to try a few things this week with diff amount of spacers, aiming them up down and left and right....see what can be done
There was no clear indication of the cutoff slant that's used to aim them horizontally so I just cranked each outwards a few turns. This put my blank spots farther away and makes them meet at a further distance. I also aimed my lights up past level and can see better now. I try and do people a favor and follow a little closer (but safely) than I normally do so my cutoff is below their rear view mirror.

· Registered
392 Posts
Finally got the lights in the car today... What a PITA.

Here's a daylight shot of the halos and leds on. Yes I promise the halos are working.

I'll get a few more shots up later.

· rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
It's really upsetting. Bc without the condensation the lights would look amazing, but it's like trying to shine headlights through the pane of glass in my shower. I couldn't think of a better description. Today the rain has toned down a little but the fogginess is still there. My LEDs didn't work from day one, so I just snipped em. Hopefully the condensation will clear up and I can take it apart and seal em real good. I haven't had any issues with the left side. By far the worst rip off on any forum I've seen. The reviews are going too be bad if I don't get in touch with someone on Monday!

441 - 460 of 491 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.