41 - 60 of 491 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Is the chrome gone? :\

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Yeah sorry I must of made a mistake for what site he was on, my bad :p. I hope once all these checks clear and more people make payments we get twenty

·
Professional geek
433 Posts
Everyone but JoJo, filian, rockinthag6, delfuego, and MattInSoCal have read my private messages.
Did too, and I even clicked Yes when it asked to send a read receipt. I was dragging my feet a little since I thought we wouldn't be needing to pay until the end of the month. I'll move some $$ around so I'm not the last one.

~ MattInSoCal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yeah sorry I must of made a mistake for what site he was on, my bad :p. I hope once all these checks clear and more people make payments we get twenty
well i believe everyone who paid with echecks is marked as paid already conidering i did and Ray has me down as paid... so really we just need 6 more people to pay maybe send another pm out to everyone saying payments have started. Plus i think there will be some people that signed up that wont see this until the weekend.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
yeah, makes sense I think Abyssul was taking care of sending out the PMs so we'll see what happens

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Sweet we'll be closer to the minimum for paid

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
i didnt get a pm :(
Sorry JoJo. It seems like you were incorrectly labeled as G6P as well. Oh well. All that matters is that the person makes their payment.

well i believe everyone who paid with echecks is marked as paid already conidering i did and Ray has me down as paid... so really we just need 6 more people to pay maybe send another pm out to everyone saying payments have started. Plus i think there will be some people that signed up that wont see this until the weekend.
There are some members who wish to pay a little later in the week or by other means than Paypal which takes longer to process. I'm positive that nearly everyone in that list has been contacted.

Sorry about the mishap MattInSoCal. I'm just glad you got the message.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Just a waiting game now

·
Registered
237 Posts
How many people have actually PAID? This whole ordeal is confusing.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
If you look at the first page the list gets updated with people who have paid. As ray gets payments he updates it :)

·
2008 Sedan 3.5L V6
222 Posts
is there anyone that hasnt responded here and in the process of paying? Just to make sure we have 20.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Paypal is taking too long to transfer money from the bank. :mad: So I will be calling ray after work to pay with a credit card.
Make sure you cancel the Paypal transaction or you could get billed twice.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I haven't made a transaction with paypal yet, it is just taking forever getting money from my bank account to my paypal account.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Do we have to hit these numbers (15-19, 20+) in each set or is it just a combination of the sets for the pricing? Cause it seems everyone is getting something different....

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
seems like is slowing down on the payment, call me if you need to use credit card or paypal me right away so i can update the list and ship out the lights for you guys asap.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Do we have to hit these numbers (15-19, 20+) in each set or is it just a combination of the sets for the pricing? Cause it seems everyone is getting something different....
is the total of payment, doesnt matter what set that you are getting, once it adds up to 20, item will be going out!

41 - 60 of 491 Posts