Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much will it cost to replace an oil pan??

I went in for my first oil change n my mechanic told me my oil pan has a pin sized hole in it. i have no run over or hit anything, as im wondering if it is from the guy at the dealer who drove my car around before i bought it with 10,000 miles on it. the first week i had the car..the ignition also died. i dont wanna bring it to the dealer bc 6 months later im still waiting for my extra key and they still havnt fixed the chip in my windshield as they tried to blame it on me. so i have a feeling theyll try to blame the oil pan on me so its not covered under warranty.

·
^I R CUSTOM^
77 Posts
Is it under FACTORY warranty or dealership warranty? If it's under Factory warranty, you can take it to ANY GM dealership that has a shop. I would suggest that so you dont have to deal with those obvious crackpots over there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i too it to the dealer i bought it from n theyre sayin the hole is from me bc i hit something..i have not hit anything...and the scratch is horizontal so im assuming if i supposedly hit something while driving it would be vertical..so i will try another dealership

1 - 3 of 3 Posts