Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, So my g6 is my pride and joy, but having bought her used, I can't find some info on her. The front bumper with the fog lights took me forever to figure out that it's because it's a 2009.5 model. Does anyone know what they came with? Mine is a gt coupe, 09(.5). The keyfob has the podium sticker, however the car does not have a single podium edition badge on it. Trying to figure out what the "podium edition" really is. What it would have added to 09 gt coupe, and I'd the car itself is... or if they just put the sticker on a fob...

I just want to get a solid answer on what the car is model and package wise... its seemingly impossible to find information online, hoping I can find info somewhere?

·
Registered
88 Posts
You can use a VIN decoder like the one here (for a couple of bucks):

Decoding the VIN will tell you everything about how your car was built, how many were built like it and all the RPO's (regular production options) it was equipped with including color, engine, etc... Very useful to know.

Here's a link to a 2009 flyer I found.

Here's an ebay search with several 2009 brochures for sale...

What else do you want to know?

Mark

·
Registered
88 Posts
I Googled "Pontiac G6 Podium Edition" and the search returned this description...

Go For The Podium
Want even more value than the G6 SE Sedan can deliver? The Podium Edition Package adds these great features: a power glass sunroof, a 6-way power driver's seat, a rear spoiler (Sedan only), a leather-wrapped steering wheel with sound system controls (standard on SE Coupe) and Bluetooth® cell phone connectivity.

Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts