Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
love those brembos lampoon. i got a question about the steering wheel removal- saw two little holes on the wheel but couldn't manuever any "catches" inside of them? i also saw 3 bolts on the back of the wheel and 3 more underneatht he column. any suggestions on getting this sucker off? trying to get at the trim where the cruise and radio controls are

·
Registered
911 Posts
Lampoon i read somewhere that spacers can cause premature hub and bearings wear? have you heard anything on this? i was all about making my stance just a bit wider and more aggressive til i read up on that..just lookin for your 2¢

·
Registered
911 Posts
see thats the kind of things that make me nervous...i don't really want a modification that strains my OEM parts. if it is indeed a negligible strain..then i'd need some proof i guess or evidence that someone has run their g6 with 5mm+ spacers and haven't had to replace hub ends, bearings, etc (given there was no abnormal/premature wear prior to the spacers)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.