Pontiac G6 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 190 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
3 spoker

new wheel.....

The three spoke wheel has a thinnnnner diameter so it feels like a different car...in a way.

Anyways.....Im diggin it. I cant tell you how much I love my airbrush guy Mickey.
Everyday I get to see his artwork and Im getting a freeking permagrin. :D

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
sweet!

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Ole blue got a spoiler upgrade!!

Only one of its kinda since an 09.5 didnt come in Electric Blue!! lol

Cell phone snaps!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
nice bud!

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 · (Edited)
I will repost this in here too so its kinda ll in one:

It was this month in 1769 that the Ottawa leader, who became famous for his role in the American Indian struggle against the British military occupation of the Great Lakes region, was killed.
For those of you who dont know about him, he lived in Illinois County near Detroit.
Chief Pontiac united many, many tribes and fought the British in what was known as the French & Indian war.

Pontiac led a successful battle at the Battle of Bloody Run but he failed to capture a key fort.

Chief Pontiac ended up making peace with the British and this caused some resentment in a few factions within the indian nations.
He was subsequently assasinated by a Peoria Indian 240 years ago this month (April 20th, 1769).

He was a great Chief and his name was Pontiac.
In honor of him, with the help & talent of Mickey over at Unique Automotive Designs,
I present to you-

Chief Pontiac

·
Registered
159 Posts
I knew I'd eventually find out who had the "true fire" on their engine cover and dash trim. They did a good job lampoon. I'm eventually going to do mine myself, but I need to practice the technique a lot more. I've gotta start with some small projects like a garbage can and an old PC case, but I'm confident that I'll get it...There's a few pics on my myspace of my attempts with cheapo water-based hobby store paint. Click Here

I really like your wheels, too. I need to start saving up some money :p

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Thanks Fuzz....

The dashhawk connects through your OBD2 port.
Its hooked up....look back left and you can see it. It runs to the left there and behind that panel then under the dash then I have it connected to the port underneath.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
41 - 60 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.