Pontiac G6 Forum banner
101 - 120 of 190 Posts

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Yup....in my driveway!

Drilling the holes for the side skirts was the nail biter.
Just be sure to primer and paint after you drill so it doesnt rust
under your skirts.

I used blue painters tape to outline where it was going so I could put on Adhesive promoter. You dont wanna put that on the paint unless you have to or its an area
that will be covered.

· Registered
102 Posts
Right on, looks so good!! Thanx, Iv come to realize that you take alot of pride in your car and do everything proper and in a way that shows how much u care about your car! Its a no brainer to ask you about things because i know that its gunna be done proper!!

Which reminds me, have u seen anywhere to get those recessed grilles? Cuz i cant mind them on ebay and i dont want to pay 350 bucks from GM. THANX!

· Registered
460 Posts
Lampoon please please please lower the car, That is the last thing to do to it for it to be complete. Go with the H&R springs they're not a big drop but still would close the gap and just complete the car.

Thanks for the pics of the install.

· Registered
19 Posts
nice g6..the body kit looks real good with the hood. The only thing im on the fence about are the wheels, they dont look bad but i think some different ones would look better...thats just my opinion of course but i still think the car looks great.

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
haaaaaaa......

The paint is via GM....you can order it from their parts counter.

New rims and springs eh?? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

· Moderator Member Thingy
1,369 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
so for the crab's, do you have to do the shark teeth piece? I live in Illinois... and as we all know, it snows like a mother trucker.. so I'm just worried if I would get the crabs, besides them itching, would it get ruined because of the snow?

· Registered
392 Posts
so for the crab's, do you have to do the shark teeth piece? I live in Illinois... and as we all know, it snows like a mother trucker.. so I'm just worried if I would get the crabs, besides them itching, would it get ruined because of the snow?
You mean the tiger crab scoop under the car? Absolutely not needed, just a nice mod to do.

101 - 120 of 190 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.