Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan. I just bought an electric blue 2007 G6 GT sedan. It came from Michigan and is wrecked in the front end. I have wanted a G6 for a while and when I saw this one had the HUGE sunroof I wasnt going to pass it up. So far I have torn eveything apart including removing seat belts and air bag, luckily the passenger one didnt blow. I already bought heated leather seats out of a GTP to put in. The car is going to the frame shop the first of november. It will be a nice car when its done and I cant wait to try out the roof on the road. I joined this site to keep an eye out for parts so if anyone has any front end pieces for sale I would greatly appreciate any info. Hope everyone has a good day:)

Attachments

·
Registered
346 Posts
Glad to see your reviving a classic! :p

Hopefully you get her up and running in no time! :D We don't do much selling here as we do buying parts and sharing links to more information. There's a lot of information to be had here, and we always welcome other G6'ers so welcome to the community!

Cheers :beer:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Welcome Ryan! I'm glad you joining up with us, if you like you can start your own thread with progress up-dates. That would be fun to follow!

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
How much did you pay for the wreck?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for welcoming me to the site guys. I will definitely post the progress pics as I move along with it. Thanks for the offer Lampoon. My sister has a 2 door GTP thats the same color, she said not to go near it now that she saw what I bought:rolleyes:
With shipping the car to my house I have around $4800 in it so far. I cant wait to get it done and start driving it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
It'll definitely be a rewarding experience. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts