Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
DERKA
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i know the angels eyesmost 6ers prefer are the ones found on ebay (not spyder) but i saw some made by oracle on andys auto sport and was wondering if anyone knows anything about these?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Source? And the headlights that you are referring are the Eagle Eyes(?) which are awesome. Sooo worth the money, they look gorgeous in person. Ive had them since May and even now I find myself staring at my car. If your thinking about Eagle Eyes, definitely get them especially if you have a dark car and get the black housing.

·
DERKA
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea eagle eyes. Forgot the name but ive been looking at those for at least a year the price is killin me though. I just saw these oracle ones on a different website n wasnt sure if anyone has seen them before

·
Registered
474 Posts
I was just doing some research on the Oracle.. IMO, I would spend the extra money and get the EE. The Oracle, from what I understand, is just halo's that you have to install into your stock headlights yourself. Which leaves room for error... and room for destroying your stock headlights.
That is just my opinion and my take on it. It is really up to you with what you do to your car!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts