1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A buddy of mine just installed the oracle headlight kit in his charger

. ImageUploadedByAG Free1343700883.526248.jpg

Has anyone installed these in their g6?

They come in an array of colors and sizes. He said it was more time consuming then anything due to having to open the lens and reseal and bake the lights.

So, is it worth it, or should I just suck it up and buy some EEs

Sent from my iPad using AG Free

EDIT

**** major déjà vu, I brought this up exactly a year ago. And that's why there is a search bar....SMH.....******

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ImageUploadedByAG Free1343701613.727882.jpg

A day photo

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only bad part is that unless you have 05,06 or early 07 headlights you wont have much luck opening / resealing them.
Exactly, which is why I'm thinking it's more work than its worth. Too bad they don't make them already made.

·
Legend
782 Posts
I personally think they are awesome as Hell. I know a few different people who have them. ( 2 chargers, a 300, a civic, and I saw a silverado once. I think they are deff worth it. They are bright as shit and you can make them strobe and everything. Really cool for carshows. Plus since you can get them in different colors that makes them better. I want to get some new stockers put these in and then get the blacked out headlight covers. It would look sick with that combo. Another plus side is I have a local shop ran by guys I'm friends with who do this as a mod you can buy and have them install. Imo worth it since I believe the set is like 200 bucks for the g6 which is cheaper than the eagle eyes.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think they look cool as can be, I'd get them if someone would put them in

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I personally think they are awesome as Hell. I know a few different people who have them. ( 2 chargers, a 300, a civic, and I saw a silverado once. I think they are deff worth it. They are bright as shit and you can make them strobe and everything. Really cool for carshows. Plus since you can get them in different colors that makes them better. I want to get some new stockers put these in and then get the blacked out headlight covers. It would look sick with that combo. Another plus side is I have a local shop ran by guys I'm friends with who do this as a mod you can buy and have them install. Imo worth it since I believe the set is like 200 bucks for the g6 which is cheaper than the eagle eyes.

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App
The lights are cheaper than the EEs, but I have an 08 so I would have to buy/find a set of older headlights so I can break them apart. Putting them in isn't the problem, my buddy said it took longer to bake them than anything.

But I do like the fact that they come in an array of colors and you can make them "dance" to music or just strobe them...

Decisions decisions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts