Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Changed out my stereo in my 08 g6 gt convertible. Nothing wrong with it, worked great, looks great, I just wanted one that linked to my phone. No wear on buttons at all. Wiring harness is not included.
View attachment 18292 View attachment 18293
What are ya tryin to get for it? I've got 08 aswell but the 4cyl. Face of deck is worn when I aquired bout year & a half ago

· Registered
3 Posts
As our convertibles age and go through typical weakening, and thusly become seen less much of the time, I was considering the number of survivors actually have the first Storm units. I was looking however the 'tacky' above and actually never contemplated the number of fourth era F-bodies may stay that continued everything flawless. I know edges/wheels were regularly supplanted however the sound system is much something else that proprietors supplanted. You can't help thinking about the number of genuine stock 'verts stay out there. I'm one and only inquisitive about others. I understand there aren't numerous proprietors posting here any longer however for those trivial few, who has the Storm?
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.