Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Our 09 GT so far

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Tomowski 
#1 ·
So we've had her since July 2010, but have just started doing things to her. She now has 135,000 miles and is running strong. So we've installed a sunroof, Katzkins leather seats, CRABS Intake with FPU, Magnaflow Exhaust and resonator delete. Racingline STB, Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Konig 18" Wheels. We have an Alpine head unit I still need to install and I've got Eibach springs sitting in my kitchen. I need to order struts and shocks so I can install the whole mess.

At any rate here are a few pics.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Welcome to the club! I like the interior, how much did that run you? Also you might wanna consider some adjustable end links if you plan on lowering your car

#5 · (Edited)
We HAD some cash to throw at it. The seats, armrests, and sunroof were about $3K. Much less than a new car though and we love our little GT.

#9 ·
Not at all. It has drainage channels that drain water just as a factory sunroof. The shade works well. Still plenty of headroom for my 6'0" self even with the seat all the way up. The roof tilts and slides.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.