Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My girlfriend and I had a G6 GT as a rental over the winter and really liked it, so we bought her a loaded '08 G6 GXP a few months ago (41k miles). It looks great, it's fast, comfy, gets good mileage and the stock stereo is loud enough for now ...though I'm adding a Navigation Unit soon. One thing we really like is it's not just another Lexus, BMW, etc, etc. You just don't see any other GXPs running around. This car turns heads daily and gets compliments quite often. I've yet to see another in the Tacoma area.

Here's our little commuter. I think it's fully loaded aside from being a street edition. What does a stock street edition look like/have?

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Very nice car! I have an 06 GTP coupe and dont see too many of them around either, its nice having a not so common car. As for the street edition, has a vented (ram air look alike hood) and the coupe has a hammerhead spoiler. I think that is really about the only things that really distinguish the street edition. Welcome to the site.

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
I'm pretty sure the sedans get the hammerhead as well. Looks good and welcome!

Also cool deal with the nav unit. Hopefully someone can help you with your setup questions. As I posted elsewhere recently, the thing I miss most from my 05 Grand Prix that I traded in for the G6 is the factory nav :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.