Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My first post here...so here's my G6. It was hard to find one with the non-chrome 17" wheels. I think the silver paint and the non-chrome wheels are a better match, giving a more serious look to the car and I also like the thinner spoke design. I prefer the chrome on other colours though. Please forgive the bugs on the bumper, was in the middle of a long trip.

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
From what I remember from driving a GTP, those wheels look very similar spoke wise. I like chrome, myself, but the flat look better on silver, methniks.

However, the spoke design is MUCH nicer on the non-chrome GT ones.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Agreed- the thin spokes lend a sharper look. I just wish Pontiac would start to put lower-profile tires with the big rims. They have a tendency to put bigger rims with too-high profile tires on their cars. Most other cars with 18's look like they've got BIG rims because they've got low-profile tires. My GTP has 18s and they look like 15s because they're wrapped in so much rubber though. I guess that just leaves more room for 19's, 20's, etc. ;) Can you say "+2?" Give it a 1.5" drop and some 20's and NOW we're talkin...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts