Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
Carissa249 said:
well considering its a serious issue id say as many as it takes to inform those of how to take care of it or to get GM to do something about it before someone dies
Good point! as you know Carissa, i have had the same problem but only those two times, back in October i think.

i've decided to play the part of the 'Crash Test Dummy' and continue to drive mine until it is happening alot, like yours, or it causes me to have an accident, in which case i will, if still alive, be sure to get a 'NCP' deal (no car payment) on a new GTP or Grand Prix GXP.

as for complaints, i filed one on the NTSB Site and also have a case number with Pontiac Customer Assistance. i was going to file with the BBB, but since its not a big problem for me 'right now', i thought i would wait and see. hopefully i will still be alive to file at a later time. ha ha

· Registered
422 Posts
vette79 said:
Funy that I don't see complaints on the NHTS complaint website.

All of you should fill a complaint at the next address:

http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/?CFID=1551781&CFTOKEN=78404010

I think that GM will get some major legal action and major recals if you keep on putting pressure on them
i filed a complaint...it was there the last time i looked. i'll check again.....

OK, back again....don't know where YOU checked but i just found the following on the above website when i searched for 2005 Pontiac G6;

ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING........2 complaints
STEERING....................................6 complaints
STEERING COLUMN........................1 complaint
HYDRAULIC POWER STEERING..........2 complaints (apparently these people were unaware they had EPS or didn't see the separate heading for it)

so, again.....its only ELEVEN complaints but they ARE out there......is anybody out there listening to them????? :eek:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.