Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...

Well my trooper of a 94 Dodge Intrepid finally kicked the bucket today so I had to go car shopping. I found a 2005 Pontiac G6 GT with 44,090 miles on it, this thing is decked out! Heated Leather power seats, monsoon stereo, sunroof, chrome wheels, remote start, 6 disk changer. The list price was 15995, but I talked them down to 15,129 which ended up being 15,816.72 w/ TTL. They gave me 400 bucks for my intrepid (which was a deal considering it needs a new windshield, new drivers side power window motor and various other things).
( http://application.broadwayautomotive.com/details.php?d=65&type=0&ids=7760738 ) A link to the car.
My wife and I looked at other cars but we were extremely happy with this one, and it's in great shape too.

I haven't purchased it yet as they are still finding out financing and all the sites I've looked at says that's a good deal.. is it?

Any information I should know?

· Registered
2 Posts
My gut tells me that that is quite overpriced. I just got my G6 Monday, 2008 Coupe GT, no sunroof or cd changer, but only 3k miles, for 19250... which is 6000 below msrp. But according to Kelly Blue Book, 15900 is about right... Still seems high to me

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My gut tells me that that is quite overpriced. I just got my G6 Monday, 2008 Coupe GT, no sunroof or cd changer, but only 3k miles, for 19250... which is 6000 below msrp. But according to Kelly Blue Book, 15900 is about right... Still seems high to me
That's what I was thinking but this thing is LOADED.. I think it has every option available so eh.. I guess it gets the 5yr/100k mile warranty because it's GM certified.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.