Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Haha actually I was talking with them about their super charger kit. Had the money put aside and was getting ready to order it when the wife found my emails and shut it down fast. Long story shirt I will not be getting it.
Sounds a lot like my ex girlfriend when I used to mention wanting to turbocharge a car or spend a few grand on modifying one.. Most women don't understand our desires of fast cars. I had been dreaming of buying a 2004 impala and turbocharging it, but eventually changed my mind and ended up buying an 08 G6 GT. I'm much happier with this choice of course. In the end, as far as turbocharging or supercharging a car that isn't designed for insane amounts of power, it makes more sense not to go through with either as you WILL need a different transmission, and it's only a matter of time. Either option is extremely expensive, and as with any FWD application, traction will be an issue. Believe it or not your wife has the right idea. Save your money to eventually buy a much faster car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.