Pontiac G6 Forum banner
81 - 100 of 101 Posts

· Registered
245 Posts
Sorry about the damage man. Is it repairable? or will you have to replace any parts?

· Registered
47 Posts
? For ya abt ya front bumper cover. It looks like the air inserts are bigger althan a normal. Is this just me and im crazy or is it sonething that was moded or just the way the one you used is made. I hate asin ?s like this, makes me sound like an idiot i know lol. I really aint an idiot, it just appears that way haha. Anyways it really is a damn nice car. My buddy that owns a body shop loves the pics i have showed him of your car. I love it too, so much that i am having him find some parts for me and will be mod'n mine to look alot like yours. Sorry if it bothers ya, we just really like yours man

· Registered
245 Posts
? For ya abt ya front bumper cover. It looks like the air inserts are bigger althan a normal. Is this just me and im crazy or is it sonething that was moded or just the way the one you used is made. I hate asin ?s like this, makes me sound like an idiot i know lol. I really aint an idiot, it just appears that way haha. Anyways it really is a damn nice car. My buddy that owns a body shop loves the pics i have showed him of your car. I love it too, so much that i am having him find some parts for me and will be mod'n mine to look alot like yours. Sorry if it bothers ya, we just really like yours man
He's got a GXP front bumper. The Grilles are bigger than the stock ones. Basically a body kit. But a lot more expensive.. lol

Sent from my Note 2

· Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
Sorry about the damage man. Is it repairable? or will you have to replace any parts?
Yeah, it'sall fixed and back to normal now.

The bumpers and the hood are off the GXP models. The grille rings are painted body color rather than the factory chrome and the arrowhead has been deleted. Makes the bumper stand out a bit more imo.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.