·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
black

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Why not Yellow?
I dont think you would see black. Red would not look right agaisnt your SRM (maroon)....
I think yellow would look awesomesauce on that color.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I think "Yellow" will complement most cars but not all.
Pooners looks pretty cool yellow and your red may look good to, but the white g6? maybe not.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
What about his car? What color would you go with?

I'd go black or yellow. You wouldnt see the black though.
I think "Yellow" will complement most cars but not all.
Pooners looks pretty cool yellow and your red may look good too, but the white g6? maybe not.
I think "Yellow" also would look good w/ the red G6.

·
Love my commute!
144 Posts
I personally would think McDonald's everytime I saw your car (red & yellow). Black or silver is my vote...unless you order paint to match your basecoat or rim color and then coat it with a high-temp, impact resistant, non-yellowing clearcoat.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I think the red calipers look cool with the little amount of exter mods you have. Lampoon has obvious mods and the yellow calipers add a flare to the car and his mods. I hate to inflate his fricken head but Lampoons G6 looks sweet with the modifications he's added; nothing big but the things he did compliments the G6's already good looks. IMO, a very good example of cool customizing a stock car.
FKR:D

If only he would like Elvis.;)

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
lol

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
...I hate to inflate his fricken head but Lampoons G6 looks sweet ...If only he would like Elvis.;)

I remember saving my quarter allowance till I had $3.25, then I would ride my bike down to the Gibson's Department store and buy another 8-Track tape of Elvis.

By the time I knew all the words to the songs I would have saved enough to buy another.

I saw Elvis in Concert....My Mother took me. I had such crappy tickets but it was amazing to just be there. Those were the days...

·
Break My Wallet Tech
77 Posts
If I paint mine, I will probably do red to match the white that my car is colored.
I think that would look sweet with the stock 18" five stars!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a black GTP..with black calipers..you can see them fine and they look great..A white one with tinted windows and black rims would look best with yellow

Hmm I like red better but I don't have black rims so maybe I can see that point with black rims....I have a white car with tinted windows

close up

Now to answer the question from the topic poster - I would go with Silver in the three choices you gave however Yellow would be nice if you had other accents of yellow but be prepared to hear the macdonalds line alot

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hmm I like red better but I don't have black rims so maybe I can see that point with black rims....I have a white car with tinted windows

close up

Now to answer the question from the topic poster - I would go with Silver in the three choices you gave however Yellow would be nice if you had other accents of yellow but be prepared to hear the macdonalds line alot
Yours looks good with the red! Did you purposely line up the valve stems with the calipers for us to notice? :glasses:

1 - 20 of 162 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.