Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
thanks iam gonna try it next weekend see what it looks like iam not sure if red or black.i saw someone elses red car here posting that they painted them black but the pics were deleted so if anyone has pics of them would love to see thank you

·
Registered
103 Posts
thanks lampoon does anyone know where i can find specs on the headlights so.would be alot better if i dont have to reseal the housing on the 07

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks lampoon does anyone know where i can find specs on the headlights so.would be alot better if i dont have to reseal the housing on the 07
I know when i took mine apart, the black goo that was all around i scraped it off and used Windo-Weld Super fast Urethane to glue them back together.

·
Registered
103 Posts
any leaks or oxidation?
dude you dissed danny tanner ahh i guess you had been looking at that pic for 3 years now lol.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any leaks or oxidation?
dude you dissed danny tanner ahh i guess you had been looking at that pic for 3 years now lol.
Well the first time, yes. Thats why i removed all the goo and used the urethane, then used a big ass rubber band to keep it all tight for a couple days. Now it no longer gets leaks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.