Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Keep it factory baby!
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering, did GM discontinue the Panoramic Roof? If so, why? Where they breaking? I thought those looked so good and regret not getting one on mine. I can probably count the times i've seen someone with a Pano on their G6, i wonder why they arent around.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
No, you would've regretted getting one. Trust me. Rattles all the time, more in cold than hot. I love it when it's open but when it's closed it's more a pain than what it's worth.

By the way, I think they were only available on 05-06 years. But trust me, you're better off.

·
Registered
911 Posts
i've only seen one once and it looked awesome so its disappointing to hear that they suck that bad...if its not raining then my sunroofs open though but i do have 4 or 5 months of white stuff to deal with so it'd probably piss me off for that time

·
Registered
80 Posts
me either, just have to take good care of it. I have so many people turn their heads and are amazed how big it is haha :]

·
Registered
3 Posts
I love the pano on my 06 GT. I wanted a convertable, but the back seat was so much smaller so I went with the pano. I get a lot more use out of it here in Oregon where it rains almost 8 months of the year also. There is some wind noise I suspect is caused by it, but I'm more than happy to put up with it for the advantage of the light and fresh air it provides. Plus with the radio on I don't even notice it. I love the look of it also. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.