Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our roof leaked after the heavy rains. I seen people chatting about the tubes and problems with them. Mostly was coupes. I have an 05 sedan with a pano roof. Would I also have the tubes and possible problems? I had it in a few light rain storms and it was fine. That heavy rain though soaked it inside.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah, this just happened to my '05 GT again. The first time it happened, I was under warranty and it was fixed, but now at 57K miles, it has happened again. I did find a good thread somewhere about re-attaching the tubes. I can't seem to find it at the moment. I finally got a garage and was able to put my car in there for hurricane hannah. My driver's side rear floor has been getting wet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I took my head liner down today. The drivers side front hose was unhooked. I wish they had better connectors for those hoses. I blew air threw the hoses and clamped them all while I had it down. For those of you that are wondering, there's a drain hose for each corner of the pano roof. I hope I don't have this problem again.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks for the info. So there is one for each corner? It almost seems like mine is leaking from the middle, so I was thinking there might be a tube there (it is a sedan), but it must be the rear driver's side one that is leaking in my case.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts