Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Panoramic sunroof won't open, it tries to open and fails. The 1st glass opens on passenger side 2 inch's and the drivers side is 1 inch, (not level) does anyone know where to start to fix this, and I started tearing down the stuff on the ceiling in the rear of the car, which got me no where. Its 2006 G6 GT Sedan. I did find some sunroof.doc in a earlier post, but web site is down, cannot get the document. Anyone have something I could follow to fix it, or try. The wife used it yesterday and it was not closing, she pushed a piece down (rubber) and it closed, it never opened again. No warranty either.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Here you go. It's the .doc file you're describing, though I don't think it's going to help you in this situation.

http://sharebee.com/653dcb9e

(hint: choose the megaupload one it allows you to use the free download without waiting)

I tried uploading it here but there is an attachment limit for .doc files of 97.7 KB...what's up with that Mike?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.