Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, new to this site but I had to get some input from other G6 owners. I bought my g6 in 2006 brand new, and it has a panoramic sunroof, which was half the reason I purchased the car. Since then, the sunroof assembly has been replaced 3 times. The first time for a clunking issue, the second time because it would not open, and the third time for a wind noise and water leak. Now, my wind noise is back and from my previous experiences I know it will need to be replaced a fourth time. I need to ask, has anyone else had the amount of problems I have? Thankfully so far its all been covered under either manufacterer warrenty or parts warrenty, but still. Going through 4 sunroof assemblys in less than 6 years is obnoxious to say the least. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
64 Posts
mine burly started messing up , one day i closed it and the next morning the motor seems to work but only the first blade raises on one side , its slanted to the left, non of the other will pull back , what could it be , jammd , motor

1 - 3 of 3 Posts