Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parting out a 2006 G6 in Washington State. My daughter hit the center jersey barrier while driving on the highway on 18 January 2021. 144000 miles.
Parts Damaged:
-Front Bumper
-Front driver’s side head light
-Both wheels and axels on driver’s side
-Both front airbags
-Front driver’s and passenger side quarter panels

looking to part out the entire car separately or all together.

·
Registered
2006, sedan, 3.5 L, automatic transmission
25 Posts
How much for the front, interior, door handles (with plastic bolt covers) and the knob from the gear shifter (if it fits the automatic from an 06, base model). Zip is 29680.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much for the front, interior, door handles (with plastic bolt covers) and the knob from the gear shifter (if it fits the automatic from an 06, base model). Zip is 29680.
Are you asking for the Front of the vehicle, the entire Interior and the Door Handles or the “Front interior door handles”?

·
Registered
05 Pontiac G6
7 Posts
Parting out a 2006 G6 in Washington State. My daughter hit the center jersey barrier while driving on the highway on 18 January 2021. 144000 miles.
Parts Damaged:
-Front Bumper
-Front driver’s side head light
-Both wheels and axels on driver’s side
-Both front airbags
-Front driver’s and passenger side quarter panels

looking to part out the entire car separately or all together.
View attachment 18399
I am interested in keyless entry and the transmitter located below back window between speakers under finished material. Mine was centered. Also the driver seat cover on backside. I have picture of transmitter cover. Please let me know if you have it and how much. [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in the air conditioning bezels or diffusers located on the front dash board.
Location is 33844 Haines City FLA.

Please let me know if available and cost.

Thank you

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts