Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay I have a curious question.. we have 2 Pontiac G6 GT Convertibles that are almost identical but are a year apart.. My 06 has the perfect height in the passenger seat I don’t feel like I’m all the way to the ceiling.. my 07 when I sit in the car passenger seat I feel cramped and I’m almost touching the roof and the seats all the way pushed back to the Max position it can go.. I know on our driver seats we can do everything motorized to make our seat perfect but in the passenger all we can do is pull a lever to position it to go up and down for back support.. is there some way I can manually position my passenger seat to make it go down and feel comfortable?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well you could look and see if there is any differences in the cars. I have had a 08 coupe with power seats, and a 06 coupe with manual seats and don't see a difference. Could be a little issue with the newer years seats are a little bit different, or higher. All in all, I don't think there's a ton you can do besides not sit in the passenger seat.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts