Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am new to the G6 and this forum. I just got my 09 GXP Sedan a little while ago. I just installed the LED tail lights from PFYC and they are beautiful, however I am having some trouble and wanted to see if anyone else had dealt with these issues. First, the tail light are very bright when I hit the brakes or use the turn signals, but if I turn on my headlights, the tail lights do not light up as expected. Also the rear side marker leds do not light up for any reason, and I'm not sure exactly how to test them. When should the side markers be lit up? TIA for any help.

--matt

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
update

I figured out if I hook up the main tail light wire the lights seem to work as expected without blowing the fuse. The side markers light up also. If I hook up the factory side marker wire to the provided socket, the lights blow the dimmer fuse. So I just left the side marker wires unhooked and everything seems to work well.
--matt

·
Registered
5 Posts
Would you guys mind posting pics of your lights?

I don't like to install anything on my car unless I know it looks good (not riced out) and I can't seem to find any pics of them in daylight and night situations.

Thanks of you can!!!

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
I would love to see pictures of day/night with these lights. I'm interested in them!

Dillon :cool:

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
will post some pics shortly

I have a few pics and will post them shortly. Let me tell you though that they are worth every penny. They are beautiful, the build quality is as good if not better than the factory lights and they are bright as hell.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry for the delay on these pics. It's been like a year, lol. Had a lot of stuff goin on. Here are a couple night time pics. I have a few other daytime pics that I will upload tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The tail lights were ~$350 shipped from PFYC. They are beautiful lights, great build quality, perfect fit, and look like they came from the factory. I will take some new daytime pics today and post them this evening.

http://www.pfyc.com/pc/G61022/G6/G6+LED+Tail+Lights.html

--matt
Sent from my MB860 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Some daytime pics of the tail lights:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts