Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. For some reason I wanted to keep it a secret until I got them but I'd rather have opinions. What do you think:

I usually like 5 spoke and thought I would like the first one but after doing this I like the 5 spoke more. Someone laughed at me because of the color match but I think it looks so good. I was originally going to go with a black with chrome lip but I'm not going to have any chrome anywhere so it would look kind of off. Also, I hate all black rims. They blend in with the tires and most of the time look like you have stock steel rims on it without hubcaps.

Next up, I am going with tint. I was thinking of tinting the tails also and a very light tint on the headlights (or painting the inside black). Someone didn't like that either. But with the red tails they stick out. I then got the idea of painting the calipers red and leaving the tails un-tinted. Here is another quick (bad) chop with some tint on it, just to get the idea. I will have to do another one with some red calipers on it to see if that looks good. If I were to tint the tails I would do the calipers either black or blue.

K, send those suggestions!

P.S. The door guards are coming right off so don't worry about those, haha.

·
GTP 06
588 Posts
any of the rims would look cool without the blue... Kinda looks like the white wall tire feeling.. maybe like a 80yr guy who like rice burners..

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
agreed i like the 5 spoke the best

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm getting mixed reviews on these. A few people don't like the color matching idea. I don't think the chrome lip looks good though. Why is this so hard! :confused:

·
Registered
130 Posts
I like the 5 spoke wheels. I think the color match would look good but just not on the lip of the wheel. If you could find a black or machined wheel that you could add matching color inserts that would be BA, in my opinion. I went with a chrome lip rim and ended up liking it, but I had my doubts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts