Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finnaly took some pics of the "6" after a few simple modifications. New door handles, chrome overlays over front and rear dart, CRABS, and some others...took the crappy tint off my tail lights while i wait for me FlyEyes tint!

what do you guys think so far? i know it needs to be washed, it rained last night...

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i need exhaust, tune, and other miner things, new tires rims, rotars. Definately gonna paint the calipers red, but time and money is always an issue.

The decal looks good on your rear window, but the color of mine, i think it looks better in the front, its on on peoples opinions. The door hands actually didnt sit right, the screw was about 2 milimeters off from the hole on these, so i fasioned my own screws hehe, and stuck them on anyway, cant tell they dont fit from the outside.

which decal are you talking about daniel?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i bought 3 red from kevin on here, but he only had 2 so i got 2 red and 2 silver for the trouble, just layed one over the other like a drop shadow, came out nice

oh and i think its like blue gold metallic or something, i got the car and all it said was blue...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts