Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Live Free or Die
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some recent images of my car (newly washed I might add)! Not much done to it besides 6000K HID low beams, shaved emblems on trunk lid, 18" BSA wheels (custom painted dark silver with light silver spokes - I needed to install adapters to change my bolt pattern from 5x115 to 5x100 since they came from a friends Pontiac Sunfire before she sold it), Cooper ZEON ZPT tires, x-drilled/slotted zinc plated rotors, and G2 painted calipers (black) and holders (yellow).

Window tint may be in the future, but I am not entirely sure.

Not sure what else is done, but I thought I would post some pics for everyone to see :) Comments are welcome!

(I can only add 5 pics at a time, so I will get more posted after this one.)

Attachments

· Registered
555 Posts
May i say "perfect condition"

Nice car, especailly for an 05

Get some tint on them windas!!!

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
OMG, sexy!
Beautiful. I honestly think if you tinted the windows and tailights, you would have one of the sexiest cars on the site.

· CrAzY Moderator
1,116 Posts
nice ride bud!

· Registered
555 Posts
:bow:

· 2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
How are your brake rutters (i think they are called) so un-rusty. They look like brand new and not a piece of rust on them.

· Live Free or Die
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How are your brake rutters (i think they are called) so un-rusty. They look like brand new and not a piece of rust on them.
The rotors have been Zinc plated so that they do not rust. I have had them on my car since April of this year and they still look brand new :) I have seen many good looking '05's as well. Keeping it clean in the winter time is the key though. I was my car every Friday after work so that the salt does not stay on it for long periods of time.

Thanks for the reply about the calipers! I was going to do the standard colored caliper with the black holder, but my brother suggested that I painted them just the opposite. I'm glad I did because it looks great!

· Registered
346 Posts
Dude, awesome G6! Love the wheels!

· Registered
555 Posts
I like the two tone on the calipers. Im not sure what james means about

There are tons of sweet 05's....

Whats a ton again? 2240lbs? yeah....
I mean its a clean fresh looking car for being almost 5 years old. My car is an 07 and looks like it has 43,000 on it. Your 6 is pushing 100K and looks like it just rolled off the line lol. So hence my response; nice G6 for an 05. As long as its a G6, it will always look nice*.

(*dont ever put an aluminum spoiler on your G6 lol. Remember that thing i had on my trunk pooners? it was a while back... lol BTW, i patched those spoiler holes and re-painted the trunk all myself. here is a pic. it looks dirty cuz it needs a washn. So how does it look?)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.