Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
[w33ps] said:
I like the headlamp mod, and am thinking about doing the same thing only painting it black.
I'm going to attempt that as soon as my spare headlights arrive. I found a pair, nice and cheap on ebay. I plan on taking them apart, removing the amber reflectors and putting some hyperwhite parking/signal bulbs in, and painting the inside of the headlights black. I'll try to get some pics for a how-to.

Mike

·
Registered
423 Posts
Robyn P said:
I like the grill too!! I've been looking for one like it for a few weeks now!! :p
ok, i give....am i MISSING SOMETHING?

i know i'm old & feeble-minded, but apparently my EYESIGHT has taken a turn for the worse.......WHAT GRILLE? looks like the same grille thats in MY G6. are you refering to the 'wire mesh' in the lower Fascia that would go around the Foglamps on the standard G6, G6 GT and GTP? if so, then YEA i want that TOO!

only if i coulg find the same type of 'mesh' with chrome around it so that it matches the upper grilles....i'm just a bit 'anal' when it comes to stuff like that!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
I like the mesh between the fog lights, but I'm also wanting the crome grille inserts. I have the inserts in mine but they're black with the crome piece as an outline. As soon as I got my G6 the first thing I told my husband was it needed the crome inserts instead of the black ones, would go much better with the wheels. :glasses:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts