Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey i rarely post on here but figured i would post some updated pics and get some feedback from peoples on hurrrr haha enjoy! Ones if the tinted tails are obviously most recent.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Nice!

I like...Where did you get the tail light kit...I pretty much have the same exact car just a different setup...I posted pics today, check 'em out and let me know what you think!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like...Where did you get the tail light kit...I pretty much have the same exact car just a different setup...I posted pics today, check 'em out and let me know what you think!
Thank you! I bought the lights from a privet seller who tinted them himself with VHT nightshade. You have a very clean car, i digg the AIT front bumper. I have mine sitting in my garage. Im just saving up money to get it painted and buy the fogs. I would get on lowering your car it would set off the front bumper nicely and look into getting HIDs.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Gorgeous looking car, realy like your upper grille and lower inserts

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
LOOKIN GOOD! That is the first roof spoiler or rear window shade I have seen on a 6, looks sweet! I really like those billet front grilles too! Great job on her!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOOKIN GOOD! That is the first roof spoiler or rear window shade I have seen on a 6, looks sweet! I really like those billet front grilles too! Great job on her!
haha im pretty sure its considered a roof spoiler. thank youu!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts