·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
4 miles? :eek:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah deployment present to myself. After my second deployment I got the GTP with the wife for her to drive around. She never drives it so it's pretty much on me to take care of it, drive it, and maybe soon start to MOD it. I may wait to see how the northern ohio winter is going to be this year. First thing on the list is new tires for the GTP.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got the 06 EX coupe. Have you had problems with the headlight glass getting a haze on it?
I guess this question can go for any car not just a Civic.
Not on civic but my GTP is starting to haze. It's easy to fix though. Just sand them down and use some plastic polish and they are as good as new. I believe they make kits you can buy now. It's seriously just wet sanding and then polish. The ones I did were even at the point of dark yellow and they came out good. Check out a kit at your local walmart. Shouldn't be more than 15 bucks I imagine.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ That I believe was the polish he bought. I'll have to ask him again when I see him today but if so that stuff worked wonders.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Damn, thats a badass civic. I was thinking about getting one here in a few months or so. Would the insurance on the SI be cheaper than the G6 GTP? Just wondering cause im paying out the ace for mine. More than my camaro Z28, with T-tops. Some BS cause its ALOT safer than that camaro.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn, thats a badass civic. I was thinking about getting one here in a few months or so. Would the insurance on the SI be cheaper than the G6 GTP? Just wondering cause im paying out the ace for mine. More than my camaro Z28, with T-tops. Some BS cause its ALOT safer than that camaro.
I pay .50 cents more a month for my Si than the GTP. I'm paying about 620 every 6 months for full coverage on both vehicles and a 500 deductible. I should point out all my mods are covered in my insurance as well though. The GTP is still completely stock.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I like it. I work at a Honda dealer. If I can help you in any way lemme know!

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
DDDDAAAAMMMNNN i love this car! this is exactly what i wanted for my first car, i got a G6instead and only regret that i got the 2.4l still straight sexy ass car you got here sir.!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts