Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
The picture is really tiny but the only thing i could think of is use a long set of angled pliers pick the piece of and you can see where the straight part goes and try and stick it in there and put some glue. That would be the only way without taking it apart.
Its a Pain in the A. to take the headlights apart if you dont have black sealant.
(im guessing its the low beam part that covers the bulb)

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats how i found this site i was trying to figure out the easiest way to fix it and i read the one on where someone was wanting to tint theirs and that led to another site read all that and i was like uhhhhh seriously???? hmmmm lol may have to get brave and do the unthinkable lol

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well the problem for any of them i think would be getting them sealed right.
If moisture gets in them it sucks it will fog up and look bad. So maybe some clear silicone caulk would work? if you cant re-seal it. But if you take them apart and planing on doing some work like paint them or add lights i would do it all in one take. I took my headlights apart 3 times and wish i could have done it once LOL. Another option is maybe ebay for a headlight i see some on there once in awhile for not to expensive.

·
ASHLEYD
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well definately appreciate all the tips and advice, will probably attempt the pliers again and then i'll be hittin up ebay lol at least if i did get another one i would have an extra to experiment with

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.