Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...Im scheduled to go in to have my pinstripe put on. They do it with paint at this dealership and they put in a cool Pontiac Arrowhead on the front quarter. Well anyway I cant decide what color pin to get. Since it is two narrow lines I thought about two tones of gray or silver. A light one and a darker one. The more I think about it I am not sure. Would black be good?
The interior is black but the blue is dark as it is.... Do I want is subtle or contrasting.....hhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
decisions decisions......

Any ideas?? :eek:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think silver would be a good choice with the blue, black just wouldnt look right in my opinion. Not sure about 2 different colors of silver though... I think I would pick one shade that stands out but not overpowered. How similar is the blue to the old Grand Am blue? I haven't seen a blue G6 yet. I can't really tell much from pictures of color, I need to see the real deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine is a thicker grey with a thinner white underneath. At the back of the front quarter panel it has a small Pontiac with a larger G6 underneath it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Do you have the tan interior or ebony? 4 dr? Im up 281.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wait till you see the little arrowhead they put in it. I will post pix as soon as it gets done in two weeks.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Hey Scary, can you take a pic of the whole car please? I really like the G6 in the stripe.
Can't wait to see the arrowhead.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Scary, can you take a pic of the whole car please? I really like the G6 in the stripe. Can't wait to see the arrowhead.

I tried but the upload tool said the file was too large.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Lampoon & Scary... fellow San Antonian here IH-35N.

I like the silver stripe with the white beneath it, but if I were to get the arrowhead that you speak of, I would want it RED to stand out. On the electric blue paint, definitely silver over white (IMO). I look forward to seeing the final decision/result.

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok....Since it was taking awhile to get it scheduled I just told them to cancel it and
refund me my $. They said sure and put a check in the mail that day. Sooooo no stripe but I have gotten use to it being stripeless. I am going to use the spare cash
for a new exhaust in the back.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts