Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey g6ownersclub!
First post on here, new to this forum. Gonna try to post a lot but my first post is of my Emblems and grill. I did this yesterday every easy to do and highly recommend doing this to your emblems, it makes it look better. The reason I did this because I like the black emblem look and the grey and black accents just look amazing!

Also, very cheap to do! Just need any colour of plasti-dip, painters tape, newspaper to box off and flat or stencil knife.

Very easy to do, box off the emblems, do 4-5 coats take off the tape and peel away. It cuts off around the corners/edges of the lettering/emblems!

I did all the emblems, lettering, grill and trim of the grill on the front and the chrome on the side of the car. Here are the final results, I didn't take any of the steps (next time I will).

-Thanks
(Tell me how it looks, any questions I'll answer!)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Looks okay I guess. I don't like Plastidip anymore because it's got too big of a market nowadays, so people will say, "What a Plasti-ricer." Ya know?

If you decide you don't like it, you can always get decals for this application. It's a little more spendy, but it yields a glossy, more professional result.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Looks okay I guess. I don't like Plastidip anymore because it's got too big of a market nowadays, so people will say, "What a Plasti-ricer." Ya know?

If you decide you don't like it, you can always get decals for this application. It's a little more spendy, but it yields a glossy, more professional result.
I think plastidip is great. Great to test out ideas and what not. And you can buy the plastidip glossifier that makes it glossy and not a matte finish. But I can see your point. I don't like plastidipped cars that much, that's pretty cheap to me lol

But as for the OP, you should have done the keyhole too. Looks a little out of place with the chrome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts