Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 g6 in black and i want the whole thing black. Chrome trim, rims, grill, basically anything that's chrome I want it black. I plan on debadging the whole thing and getting a sticker that says "Fly like a g6" or something along the lines of that to put on the rear window. Thoughts on plasti dipping everything? I know SOMEONE on here has to have plasti dipped one of these things before so I would love to see some pictures if possible. I have an idea for the sticker here
[/IMG]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have pictures of the window trim? Any thoughts on the tail lights? I know its illegal in some states but what about Maryland?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I was only going to do the tails just to see how it looked if I had any left over nothing permanent. Might leave it on just the third brake light thought. I'll post pics this weekend when I do it. Probably saturday morning

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I finally finished it all I'll post pictures later I'm in school now and they are all on my phone but I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I popped out the center caps on the wheels and it looks really nice. I didn't paint the tail lights

·
Registered
331 Posts
My brother had the AVS headlight and tail light covers on his durango and he got pulled over and was told to remove them. and they let a most of the light through. when i tinted my tails i just did 2 coats of VHT and i think it looks pretty good. not over the top, but obviously tinited. Im in MD by the way. not sure if my "location" says so or not. i guess if i wasnt from md this info would be useless. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Where in MD? I'm right outside of Annapolis in the pasadena/severna park area. I decided I wasn't going to tint the tail lights so I can go for a red and black look. I'm gonna try to get the calibers painted next weekend to get some more red in it.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Frederick/ Montgomery county. im right on the line.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts