Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving home yesterday during a huge thunderstorm when it started to rain. So much to the point where my wipers weren’t fast enough.

I went down the road where I usually go not knowing that how crappy the road was. So much water had collected my car just stalled. Would not drive. So I seen a dry parking lot so I quickly thought to reduce damage I should try to back into. So I did.

I left the car for a few hours. Came out and tried it a few times. Would start then die right after. I left it again. Waited for some of the rain to dry then try again. Hopefully whatever it was would just dry.

When my friend got there he started it a few times and gave it gas and it would die. We tried a few times and drove it around the parking lot. I figured it was good so we drove it home because I lived 2 blocks away.

Left it and tried it this morning. Gave it gas and the speedometer wouldn’t move. Sometimes it starts sometimes it doesn’t this morning my starter wouldn’t work. The lights come on and whatnot.

Any help would be appreciated. Hope its not that bad!!

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Sounds like electrical issues. I'd start by checking grounds and other connections to make sure they're tight and clean.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts