1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my First Car was a

2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT
2010 -2011
Sold due to power steering pump kept going out!!!!

2008 Pontiac G5 GT
2011-2012
One of my favorite pontiac because of the beautiful sound system in these cars. Wish they were more powerful the 4 banger wasnt doing it for me even supercharged still didnt feel much torque.

2008 Pontiac G6 GXP
Bought Feb 10th 2013!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My by far favorite performance pontiac. Sleek styling, very punchy and super unique.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good lookin car man. Just the looks of it makes it look fast. Im plannin on mod'n mine with that hood n front bumper cover. Mine is an 07 GT 4 door so it will look a bit diff haha

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yea mine is a stock electric blue gt. All it has is 3% rear and 10% front tint and a DD kenwood deck. Im lovin mine and cant wait to start mod'n it. I made a deal with the wifey that i would do keyless n remote start and wheels on her XB first, but then it was my turn to go extreme with mine. Good deal i thought lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the next month or so I'm getting some new shoes and wheels so ill be posting them in ebay so it's secure.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would say yes, but im gonna dechrome mine. Prolly wrap or paint the existing trim thats chrome or id prolly take ya up on it man

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
I love my GXP Sedan! Also, I didn't think they got around to making any manual GXPs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Yeah, the 6 speed auto is nice especially in the traffic on my 1.5 hour daily commute both ways. I wish the manual mode was a little snappier tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 36 Posts