Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of members have ordered the spyder headlights (black or chrome), and I was wondering how many were looking into ordering the altezza tail lights to compliment the headlights. I think they come in either black or chrome as well. I someone already have them please comment about them. Are they easy to install, good price, etc. Thanks!

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
Seeing how they are for the coupe, it would be difficult to get enough people. Plus, you have to contact a vendor to accept a group buy discount which I doubt.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Seeing how they are for the coupe, it would be difficult to get enough people. Plus, you have to contact a vendor to accept a group buy discount which I doubt.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing but wanted a few other opinons. The cheapest i saw them for was 94 on ebay. Others selling them for about 174. I thought 94 dollars was a good deal with a 90 day warranty and 30 return if you dont like them. Do you like the way they look?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Geewhiz! That website has them for a price I would not pay. However, on ebay the price was like half that, so. The seller seem to be a good seller. I read many reveiws for other similar products people have recently purchased and they look legit. Once I get my spyder headlights, (if i ever get my tracking number) i might look into getting these.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not quite understand what you were saying about the lights but I do now. These lights are for the g6 coupe ONLY. I did not know that untill just recently. Sorry guys for the confusion. Does not look like many people have the coupe so...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts