Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed the other day the commercial with the women in the morning with the time counting down when she gets in the car the ignition is on the stearing colum in one shot and on the dash in another shot.Mywife actualy pointed it out to me.My ignition is on the dash has anybody else noticed this commercial

·
Registered
585 Posts
yes, i noticed that. I thought it was funny that they still show it even though they are aware that the actually car is different.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sometimes the preproduction cars are left over and handed on down to the advertising people. There are actually some pictures on Pontiac's G6 website where you can see a wood grain shifter surround and wood grain door pulls. They look absolutely ridiculous, I'm glad they went with the satin aluminum look!

·
Registered
32 Posts
bigbengt67 said:
Sometimes the preproduction cars are left over and handed on down to the advertising people. There are actually some pictures on Pontiac's G6 website where you can see a wood grain shifter surround and wood grain door pulls. They look absolutely ridiculous, I'm glad they went with the satin aluminum look!

You can get the wood grain look as well...that's what I saw first when I was shopping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts