2007 Pontiac G6 GT 3.9L Convertible (Premium Package)

** Pictures coming **

Monsoon 8 speaker Amplifier
Upgraded entertainment center with CarPlay and reversing camera
Leather power seats
Alloy wheels
Stabilock traction control
Remote start
Updated Cold Air Intake system

I bought the car new from a dealer in 2007 and it's been kept in a garage. It's black and chrome, with some minor modifications (see pictures). The engine (a lovely 3.9L V6) only has 87,000 miles on it after 14 years. The electric hard top mechanism is borrowed from Mercedes apparently, and you really need to watch it open and close. There's nothing like cruising around with the top down and, as you have 4 seats, you can bring company! Comes with two key fobs.

As it's sporty, I was probably a bit heavy on the transmission and it was wearing out - so that's brand new! The car drives like bat out of hell (power to weight ratio?) and also Brakes and tires should be fine, I always have them checked when servicing. The car has a full service history, original manuals, and no modifications to the engine. Both headlights are new, with LEDs. Weathertech mats.

One of the alloy wheels got badly scratched, so I had them redone, with a bit more bling. I think the red wheel sections, and other accents go well with the black and chrome. I also wanted a spoiler, so I fitted a G5 spoiler and it looks good to me!

Paintwork has some light marks and there is one little dent by the license plate (see picture), nut it's pretty shiny. Windshield was recently replaced, and the rear hatch struts replaced. The front grille needs a refresh (I changed it from chrome to a dark red) - I'll do it if I find time (they are easy to remove). The windows have been professionally tinted to give maximum heat/UV protection, but still be NC legal.

I replaced the standard entertainment interface with something a little more modern - so now you get wireless CarPlay and access to Waze, Google, Spotify, etc. The sound is really awesome, so set your EQ, crank it up and drive! This also included a rear view camera, so another bonus!

By all means look it up in Kelley Blue Book. But this isn't your standard model, so I'm looking for someone who wants a sporty, reliable, fun car to drive - and likes the improvements.

I've put a lot into the car, and I think it's worth it.

*** Hello G6 community - do you think what I have above is reasonable? **
*** Will add pictures after I get it detailed. I hate to see it go, but it needs **
*** to go to a good home where it will be looked after :) **