Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a 2007 Pontiac G6 GT coupe in June 2010 and it was a qtr panel wreck in a body shop my boyfriend works at. the car was running and did drive into the shop,the gas tank and wiring was taken apart due to the location of the repairs. The repairs ar completed but when you start the car it runs for no more than 15 seconds and shuts off. We have checked the wiring and fuel pump and everything is fine but we a puzzled and need some help with figuring out what could possibly be wrong???? Could it be more than fuel maybe a relay?[/FONT][/SIZE]:(:confused: Thank you for your help in advance!

·
Super Moderator
4,129 Posts
out of curiosity have you guys pressure tested the fuel system?? because it definitly sounds like a fuel problem. maybe the system is not holding pressure.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So tried the pressure testing not that......(right beside a mechanic shop)....This is the issue the car cranks but wo't start however is will start with no choke....so I definitely know its a fuel issue.....

·
Registered
2 Posts
my car runs fine but as soon as i put it in drive it stalls and clunks i have to have my foot on the gas and the break for it to stay running. i think it has a idle issue. my obd port scanner reads
(P0700)- transmission Control System- (mil request) and (P0977)- Shift Solenoid B control circuit high- some one spread some knowledge to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts