Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just purchased this car. It is not the gt but it has the gt v6 engine with a sunroof and was sold to me as PONTIAC G6 V6 sports package or something. I just wanna know if anyone has heard of this package and how can I can make the car faster. Seeing as I have a bigger engine I'm doubting I can really do much to it but input would be appreciated

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yea same here can be a little confusing i bought the same car a couple months ago. From what I've gathered on here there isn't room under the hood to do anything! there is a guy that makes or made intakes for the 6's i would double check with him.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So it's pretty much as fast as it will go? Smh I wish this car wasn't so heavy I feel like it's way too heavy. Is the g6 an actual sports car?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hey Bgmyke if you send me your VIN and mileage by private message I can look up your VIN and send you your G6 build sheet. That should answer your question. Just send me a message and I can get that information to you.

Jackie
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
295 Posts
Of course not Bgmyke1. There is not much that I can do with your VIN anyway. You send me the VIN and I send you the info you want. Simple as that.

Jackie
GM Customer Care

1 - 12 of 12 Posts