Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a pontiac g6. It died and will not turn over. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Before it did this(crank no run) was the check engine light on? IF battery had not been run flat or been disconnected you need to get and OBDII scanner and scan codes to get a clue as to what is going on.
Otherwise the only thing to offer is this....Does the car have GAS in the tank?? LOL ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't hear the fuel pump kick on. I switched out the fuel relay. And still getting nothing. Theres no check engine lights on. I don't know anyone other than a parts store with a scanner.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm still having trouble with this 2006 g6. I tried to get it to start with starting fluid. It tried to crank over once and nothing but engine turning over. Any ideas on where to begin with this car. I don't have a scanner.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can't hear the fuel pump kick on. I switched out the fuel relay. And still getting nothing. Theres no check engine lights on. I don't know anyone other than a parts store with a scanner.
If you can't hear the fuel pump, and the relay and fuse for it are good then it's likely a dead fuel pump.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts