Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, Just a little info. First of all, yes, I have 7 daughters. 4 are mine and 3 are the wife's.

We currently own a 1989 Pontiac Bonneville and a 2000 Bonneville SSEi which has a few mods on it. We also have a 1995 Suburban we use for hauling kids and their friends around.

We just bought a 2006 G6 GTP after the 2000 had given us a few problems (motors). The kids drive the 89 and the wife wanted something new and I am not allowed to mod it. She was looking at a lot of different makes and models, but when she saw this G6, she fell in love.

We actually drove it home yesterday and finalized the paperwork today. I am a member on other forums and know they are the best places for information and therefore I decided to join.

·
Procrastinator
67 Posts
I have one daughter and thought I had my hands full. I salute you, good sir.

Welcome to the forum! Even though the misses says you can't mod, there is plenty of troubleshooting help here, so you won't find your time wasted here.

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,352 Posts
Most mods are upgrades....If the G6 came with the best of everything it would be called a Ferrari. lol

Welcome!

Thats allot of kiddos.....I bet your a pretty busy man.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
Black overlays on your red pontiac emblems, so small and unnoticeable, pretty cheap and if she doesnt like them, you can peel em off. :p but welcome!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts